God places the lonely in families; he sets the prisoners free and gives them joy. ~ Psalm 68:6a (NLT)
- Human beings need to belong; we believe some of you belong with us.
- Sharing a meal and sharing your faith go well together.
- Whining and complaining does not attract friends.
- It’s healthy to laugh out loud.
- We know we can’t please everyone, but we try to please as many as possible.
- We will learn new things if we listen and are teachable.
- We are called to reach out to the lonely.
- We want the restaurants’ staff to want us to come back—so we treat them well.
- Those who have never been married or never had children are not second class citizens.
- People with children and grandchildren can benefit from conversing on issues other than family.
- We are the only ones responsible for making our lives interesting—the rest of the world is not going to do it for us.
- Together, we can change our lives one meal at a time.
- This is a brilliant idea. Therefore, we strongly suspect God’s intervention.